Yeelight Problems

1- Version: 5.3.2
2- System: Windows
3- Account: Premium
4- Screenshot if possible: N/A

5- Describe the issue:
I’ve just seen a notification regarding a Yeelight update in 5.4.
Right this moment, I am trying and failing to connect a Yeelight strip to Lumia.
May I ask what these known Yeelight issues are, and whether this would be why my strip is not being detected? The strip is fully wifi connected, I’m able to directly telnet to it from the same PC and run commands.

Kind Regards,
~LV

Actually never mind, whilst my 1s strips connect fine, I now realize that you do not support the plus strips.

~LV

I have the Yeelight S1’s which connect to the app fine but I can not get them to connect to lumia even though I have the “LAN” settings on. My computer is connected with a cable would that have anything to do with it as it is not on wifi? very frustrating as I purchased and installed these lights because Lumia said they were compatible.

1 Like

You can try to go wifi with your computer…connect them with Lumia and then you can go back to ethernet

I got the Yeelight LED lightstrip 1S too, but my Lumia Stream isn’t able to detect it. My PC and Yeelight are both connected to the same wifi but i still got nothing on my Lumia Stream desktop app. It connects fine to my phone apps MI HOME and Yeelight app.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance!

Have you got LAN Mode on?

This topic was automatically closed after 31 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.