Smartlife unable to connect

Since last weekend Lumia Stream is unable to connect with Smart life! Does anyone have the same problem?

Same problem here. Tuya is currently unusable. It has been at least one entire month.
I will drop my subscription if it’s not fixed soon, because I heavily depend on this solution and will look elsewhere if it’s no longer an option.

It would be nice if the app itself told us Tuya was down instead of quietly showing the little tucked away icon on the dashboard - this failure state needs a notification.

Last but not least when I try to reset my Tuya connection: I cannot change the country drop-down. It continuously reverts to USA.

Furthermore I don’t know if the team is interested in getting bug reports anymore since the bugs category is locked for me. This is highly concerning.

Thanks for the reply, that means that i’m or my system don’t have a problem… i also use tuya only ligths connected to my stream and if it’s not fixed soon i’l be searching for other solution! i agree that it should have a error message for the “not connecting” you see it only if you go to the dashboard! hope it’s fixed because i really like lumia stream.

Heya…you are already on Discord. Why don’t you raise it there where the whole day nothing else than bug reporting and fixing happens? Then you would have also seen that some people had the same issue, which is btw not a Lumia issue. :slight_smile:

You just have to extend your API trial. That’s completely on Tuya’s end.

and yes, the forum needs more love :slight_smile: I admit this

1 Like

Watch this:

1 Like

Yep, you replied to me on there. That solved my issue in two seconds. Tuya is weird, either they shortened the trial period or they have this massive grace period, my service should have expired two years ago, but worked until sometime after this Halloween.

Instead of pumping life into the forums, maybe either make them mirror the Discord contents, or just focus directly on the Discord. I admit it was my bad not to check and ask there first!

PS: I looked into paid Tuya API plans… they start at a super affordable 25K$ :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

thanks for the reponse and wow to repair it! never tougth that my 1 month trial ended after more than 2 years ago. :rofl: … applied for more 6 months trial and will see in a couple of days! i’ll be more atentive to discord also!

Cheap, isn’t it? :smiley:

I got my Tuya API now since 3 years and was never asked to join any trial. No one really knows what they do :slight_smile: