Pulsoid Constant Light State (Animations Tied to BPM)

I love the integration with Pulsoid, however I am not a huge fan of having the lights sync to my heartrate as I do indoor cycling and have a hummingbird heart (as my community affectionally calls it). This means my heart rate can sometimes be well above 160 bpm. I feel like my lights would be going a bit crazy if I had BPM Sync on during this.

That said, I’d love to see the ability to set heart rate zones (between two bpm numbers) to animations or scenes or the like. I see that this is technically possible under alerts but I have to set a duration which is where the issue comes in for me. Considering I may be doing efforts where my heart rate rises and falls, it would be shifting through these animations but I don’t know the duration it would be on each be. It would be great if it was possible to have the BPM sync adapt to animations based on your heart rate but not pulse at the speed of the heart rate.

Hope this makes sense!

1 Like

Put the duration on 1200 seconds… I guess your heartrate wouldnt last that long for each… and put in queue “Delete current activity if it is overridden by another activity” that could work :wink:

That’s definitely a possibility. I appreciate the suggestion. I’ll try it out and see how it handles things.

Thanks!