Probleme Affichage subscriber

1- Version: 5.5.0
2- System: Windows
3- Account: Premium

5- Describe the bug: Hello, the command “!Lightslist” gives me a bad result with the variable {{subscriber}} nothing is displayed on the twitch chat
Capture d’écran 2022-01-10 022817

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶A̶L̶L̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶u̶g̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶d̶a̶y̶?̶ ̶I̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶:̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶:̶
̶
̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶t̶h̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶a̶r̶i̶a̶b̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶_̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶_̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶r̶s̶

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶v̶a̶r̶i̶a̶b̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶u̶m̶i̶a̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶a̶r̶i̶a̶b̶l̶e̶s̶

My apologize Malcom,

I understood you totally wrong what you are up to…

Yes…actually that should show which command a subscriber could use.
I would have to have a talk with the dev if there is something wrong…

Could you show me your commands and their user level which i.e. should appear there?

It’s not easy to understand each other but we get there :). Indeed when I give the rights of use as for the modos or the followers, it displays well what I have assigned to each group. On the other hand for the subcribers it only shows me the variable and not what it contains

Yeah…we found the issue.

Somewhen we change from subscriber to Tier 1,2,3… but never changed the variable… that will be fixed in V 6.0

Ok,

merci pour la réponse :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.