My bot commands no longer control my lights after power flicker

1- Version: 6.1.3
2- System: Windows
3- Account: Premium
4- Screenshot if possible

5- Describe the issue:

Last night, my power flickered off due to a storm in the middle of a stream. Prior to that, chat was controlling my Govee LED light strip actively. After, none of the commands would work and my lights would not change. I am able to freely change them using the app on my phone still.

I have tried properly shutting down my computer, shutting down Lumia, disconnecting the lights and reconnecting them to Lumia, logging in and out of Lumia, soft resetting my light strip, hard resetting my light strip. So far, nothing has worked.

Lumia properly connects to my chat as it still says when its connected and gives the messages when testing commands.

Delete the connection in Lumia. Then delete the light in their native app. Unplug it for 10 minutes. Then plug it back in, hold the Power button and press the middle button 4 times.

After that connect everything from scratch.

When you found them through Lumia give them a static IP in your router to not lose them again.

It could also make sense to restart the router beforehand as it could have an error after an outage

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.