Lumia Stream Total Screen (Monitor) Limit

1- Version: 5.5.0
2- System: Windows
3- Account: Premium

5- Describe the issue: I recently added an additional monitor (making it 6 in total), when using the Fuze feature only 5 of the 6 monitor screens are listed. I CAN select the application that I want to choose; however, if I put the application on the monitor that doesn’t show for selection in the Fuze feature the lights do not change. When I move the application to ANY of the listed monitors, everything is working normally. Am I correct in the thinking that there is a maximum number of monitors that Lumia Stream detects? If so, may I make a request to increase the limit?

Hi,
unfortunately I have to tell you that there will be no development regarding the count of monitors featured.
Why don’t you use Fuze on one of the other 5 screens?

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, using one of the other monitors isn’t an option due to placement and use. I mainly use the Fuze feature as an immersion light feature. The monitor that isn’t being recognized (50" TV) is being split into a projector in an adjacent room, its main use is for video entertainment. I did spend the day and at least I was able to find a workaround. The latest monitor addition is for a teleprompter that won’t be used at all times, so I have mirrored monitors 3 and 4 to each to allow the immersion to continue. I’ll just have to extend the displays when the teleprompter is needed. Not ideal, but a solution is better than nothing…

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.