Lumia does not let me authenticate twitch. It doesn’t connect to tuya or smart life even when my credentials are correct! Fix the bug! Please!

1- Version:
2- System: Windows/Mac
3- Account: Basic/Premium
4- Screenshot if possible

5- Describe the bug:

Lumia does not let me authenticate twitch. It doesn’t connect to tuya or smart life even when my credentials are correct! Fix the bug! Please!

Newest version
Windows
No screen shot available rn

Hi :slight_smile:

What is Lumia or Twitch telling you when you want to authenticate or what is it not telling you. Make a screenshot of the error please.

Do you use the Tuya V2 API? Did you set your location and data center right? Do you see your devices in the Tuya Developer account?

I will send the screen shot soon.

I do see my device I. The tuya app. And it says it’s connected. The only thing that doesn’t work is, it says my credentials are wrong when they are not. I’ve had to reset my password like 5 times and it still doesn’t work. And I know my credentials are not wrong.

I set the right location and I do use that v2api version. The new one.

The credentials are wrong in the Lumia app through the connection settings

Okay… then next to your Twitch error please provide us 2 screenshots of your Tuya dev site:

This page (full page please)

And this page

The top of the box is enough as below comes private data

These are the errors and my tuya account info

Change this to Eastern America Data Center.

Have you ticked all checkboxes while connecting/authenticating to Twitch?

I have ticked all boxes. And still nothing. Some boxes are automatically ticked and the one I need is one of those. It doesn’t allow you to un tick those boxes. Also for the tuya account, I have put eastern but it still didn’t do anything

I even went to buy new lights and re tried everything and still nothing!

Where are you located?

The best would be you join our discord and we can sort this in a support ticket. Somewhere must be something missing or wrong set. Also, we can go into debugging and see what Twitch tells us.

Okay, thank you. And thank you for the quick response. If you can drop the link or point me in the right direction for discord I’d appreciate it.