Home Assistant Lights not showing

1- Version: 5.3.2
2- System: Windows
3- Account: Premium
4- Screenshot if possible

5- Describe the issue:

I recently ditched my Philips Hue Bridge in favor of a Zigbee controller directly installed on my Home Assistant Server.

When using the Home Assistant integration none of my lights appear, im assuming this is due to them not being “wifi” lights and instead being Zigbee entities via Zigbee2MQTT

Is this the case that its just not supported or is something wrong with my integration.

I recently setup the Stream deck Home assistant integration and that is showing all entities correctly.

I did some more testing on this and the default IP address that is discovered is correct.
However using the token and the IP address dont work
Im wondering if this is due to HTTP being turned off and only HTTPS being available.

I was able to progress by using the FQDN with HTTPS and the key however none of the lights show.

I believe the lights aren’t showing because we’re filtering only on certain type of lights. I’ll try to see if we can add the zigbee type of lights to the list

@ahad after some more investigation it looks like this might be because im connecting with HTTPS rather than HTTP.
I am running letsencrypt and SSL on the instance not via a proxy

This topic was automatically closed after 8 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.