Cannot add nanoleaf connection regardless of how I configure my PC

1- Version: 6.1.1
2- System: Windows 10 21H2
3- Account: Premium
4- Screenshot if possible

5- Describe the issue: For days since I’ve installed Lumia Stream, I have been unable to connect my Nanoleaf devices via a Connection. I have chagned my system to be on the same 2.4 GHz network as the light panels. I have disabled Windows Firewall. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Lumia Stream. I cannot get this to work at all, and frankly, if it’s not compatible with my Nanoleaf panels, then there is no reason to have the software at all. Any suggestions before I bin this whole idea?

I don’t understand the issue yet. You need to tick the checkbox and press next.

Fortunately, I’m not that dumb. What you see in the screenshot is what happens after I try to click the box (it doesn’t click, and you get the error message seen at the top instructing you to put the panels into pairing mode, which they already are).

I didn’t say you are dumb :wink: But you didn’t let us know that you clicked it. From the picture, it all looks normal to me, so I couldn’t tell where it get stuck.

Unfortunately, we never came across this particular problem so I would like to ask you to join our discord and open a ticket, so I can have a look behind the scenes.

Gladly! Thanks for the invite.

1 Like